Currently Up For Auction
Auctions are run every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
How the Auction Works
Parks Auctions are run every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month. Parks Superior Sales is one of the oldest and most trusted Funeral Vehicle dealers in the country with an extremely high standard of quality for all vehicles sold and taken in on trade.
- The vehicles we list on auction are older model vehicles that we hand select to pass major savings on to you! Each auction will give an extensive vehicle description along with several photos so you know what you are buying. No Surprises!
- You must register for an auction account in order to view and participate in the Parks Auction. Registration is easy! Simply enter your email address on the registration page and follow the directions in the email you receive to set up your Parks Auction account.
- Each vehicle listed on auction has a starting price and a reserve price. The Reserve price must be met for the vehicle to sell. Bidders will be notified if the reserve is not met and should come back and increase their bid to win!
- You are more than welcome to view an auction car in person. We always welcome customers to our state of the art seven-acre facility. Come meet our friendly staff and look the vehicle over before bidding.
- Payment in full is due within 72 hours of auction end and vehicles must be picked up or shipped within 10 business days of auction end.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I lost my auction login?
Please contact our auction coordinator Heather at 800-229-5008 to get your log in information.
How can I pay if I win?
We accept major credit cards, wire transfer, cash or bank check.
Can I view a car in person before bidding?
Yes, we are more than happy to welcome customers to our beautiful seven-acre facility! Simply contact our auction coordinator Heather to set up an appointment.
How do I get the title paperwork if I win an auction?
Once we have received payment in full, we will overnight the title paperwork to you via FedEx.
How do I know when an auction is ending?
If you visit our auction page, the end date and time are displayed at the top of the web page.
I want to ship a vehicle I won but I don’t know what company to use!
Parks uses a reputable shipping company and would be more than happy to get you a shipping quote. Just contact our auction coordinator Heather at 800-229-5008.